Saturday, December 6, 2008

The 10 Class B Hoodrat Commandments

Pin It Now!



WATCH VIDEO IF YOU CAN BEFORE YOU READ

NOTE: THIS IS THE CLASS B 10 HOODRAT COMMANDMENTS. THIS IS NOT TO OFFEND ANY WOMAN FROM THE HOOD THATS WORKING FOR THEIRS. THIS IS FOR THEM CHICKS THAT WONT GET UP AND DO SOMETHING FOR THEYSELF AND THINK A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THEM. REAL WOMEN ARE INDEPENDENT IN MY EYES AND DONT NEED NO SYSTEM OR NO MAN TO SUPPORT THEM!!!

NOW I KNOW A LOT OF YOU ARE LIKE, "A CLASS B HOODRAT, WHAT THE....", THIS IS WHAT IT IS: THAT CHICK YOU KNOW WITH NO JOB AND DOESNT PLAN TO GET ONE ANYTIME SOON, HAS NO INTERVIEW SKILLS, HER BEST DRESS IS FOR THE CLUB, STAYS HOME ALL DAY, PROBALLY LIVES WITH HER MOMMA, STILL THINKS SHE'S 15 OR 16, INSTIGATING ALL THE TIME, THINKS SHE'S THE SHIT, GOT CREDIT AT THE CORNER STORE, ALWAYS SCHEMIN ON HOW TO GET OVER, AND PROBALLY IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW TELLING HER BEST FRIEND "GIRL LOOK WHAT KWAN WROTE ABOUT YOU, I KNOW HE AINT TALKIN BOUT MY ASS, YOU NEED TO HOLLA AT HIM", KNOWIN DAMN WELL SHE WAS ROLLIN HER EYES WHEN SHE READ THE SHIT BEFORE SHE CALLED HER BECAUSE SHE FELT GUILTY AND OFFENDED! THATS A CLASS B HOODRAT SUMMED UP FOR YA....

THE 10 CLASS B HOODRAT COMMANDMENTS:
1. My man must be a hustler and give me whatever I want.
2. My man must have a car.
3. Every time I get a check, I must go to the club.
4. No matter how ugly I look, my hair always gotta be right.
5. I must have every way possible to reach my man/ baby daddy (cell, house, momma cell number, homeboy cell number, aim, myspace, blackberry, etc.)
6. My friends must be just like me and we have to go way back. (Same block, same school, yall know)
7. I must have a guy "friend" that is willing to spend money on me without me giving him some (weed money, cigarette money, diaper money, cable bill and cell phone bill money, a pair of sneakers with an outfit to match every now and then).
8. My handbag has to match the shoes I have on (gucci purse, gucci shoes duh)
9. My nails must always be on point and my kids (if you have any) always gotta be fly.
10. I must have at least 5 pairs of: Uptowns, Jordans, Timbs, and Air Max's

Anything I missed? Leave a comment.
If this applies to you, you know what you gotta do. GET A MUTHAFUCKIN JOB AND STOP WATCHIN MAURY, JUDGE KAREN, AND VIDEOS EVERY MUTHAFUCKIN DAY WHILE IM OUT HERE WORKIN HARD GETTIN MINE! SHIT! AND THAT GO FOR YALL DUDES (TRYIN NOT TO USE THE N WORD) WATCHIN IT WITH THEY ASS TOO!

0 comments: