Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blogging On The BlackBerry PlayBook, Take 1

Pin It Now!

Ok so im blogging on my BlackBerry PlayBook. It's kind of like the computer, but i really hate all touch screen things. A keyboard is a must for me. Anyway I just got back from CT with Papoose and M. Reck. I haven't been to CT in a minute... When you see the footage it was live...

It's like 5 am right now and I can't really sleep. Got stuff to do tomorrow though. I would tell you on here, but its too much to actually jot down. Let's just say it is the usual for the most part. I really don't put all my moves on the internet because theres a lot of blockin and hatin when it comes to me. A lot. I can't really certify who isn't at times except for the few I really build with on a constant and not those who call when they need something or need my help then i dont hear from them until they need it again. I don't even pick up my phone like that anymore. I was thinking about changing my number but i had this number since I was 15. I can't tell my grandmother i changed my math... She knows this one by heart. But i definitely am going to start screening calls. If you get the voicemail, get a hint.

Till later, because this touch screen is blowing mines and 2k12 is calling me... PEACE

0 comments: