Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Write Poetry Too....

Pin It Now!

I was writing this on the train while listening to Erykah Badu's song Telephone. I love that beat. Its so mellow and smooth....

You smile at me, copying my moves
Excuse me miss, sorry to be rude
I see you looking at me, from across the train
By the way my names kwan, I know I'm on your brain
Pulling out your lip gloss, to get my attention
That clear looks good on you, shall I mention
She's looking at my lips, I think in my head
But as soon as I think it, she says it instead
But I'm thinking to myself, I can't juggle
And I love my woman, I don't want no trouble
so I smile turn my music up, I have no intrest
This is normal for me, almost like business
The reason I can't cheat, is because they fall in love
I guess the addicts weren't lying, when they said sex is a drug
I used to call it blow, cuz that's all they did
Got older called it crack, because they fiend for the kid
Kissing is a gateway drug, because it leads to more
And tounges are heroin, because they could make you fall on the floor
And if you don't get it for days, you'll have withdrawals
Can you relate, come on yall....
Its sweet bliss when you meet anothers lips
And even if your with someone, you inquire about another kiss
But you know you can't do it, because you can get addicted
And if peer pressure is involved, your problem will never get solved.
Damn....

0 comments: