Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Pin It Now!

Merry Christmas everyone! Today is a day where we spend time with family, friends, or loved ones. While some of us have to work, lets not forget that there are people out there with no job at this point and time. Lets not forget the true essence of a holiday. To spend time together.

Honestly on paper, this Christmas was not good for a lot of people economically. I think this year was more about spending time than giving gifts. This recession has made some people's lives a living hell. Imagine your boss telling you your clock is ticking and you're getting laid off. My moms told me they started to lay off people at her job...

A lot of people didn't make it this far this year, and this is definitely a hard time for their loved ones. So for all of you that are griping because you didn't have a Christmas of getting gifts, remember there are people less fortunate not even looking at this as a special day because they're used to not getting anything. Think about it. There is never a time to justify ungratefulness, but today you shouldn't even think that way at all.

I'd like to say RIP to a lot of people right now. I wish you were here: Keith, Ms. Bee, Mr. Roland, Mr. Kenny, Pop, Grandma, and Mr. Eddie. I wish yall were here to see me suceeding like you said I would. I know you're up there watching me. There's so many names to name. I can't forget Brotha and Dwayne. We miss yall.

0 comments: