Saturday, December 13, 2008

Checkpoint Chronicles 2

Pin It Now!

So I'm at work, daydreaming because the day is boring. As usual lol! Its Thursday and I can't wait until the day is over because I got Fridays off.

I'm on the dream lane. Its me, my sister D, the homie Shain, and Beautiful is in the mix. T-Bone and T-Rock is with us too.

We sittin there choppin it up, and I get a text from my boo. She asks me am I coming over. You already know the answer to that...

I'm so anxious to see her, I meet her at her house. Take a shower with her, and proceed to proceed. So we sitting there bunned up after the fact and we start to talk about making it official. Me just getting out of a relationship, was feeling reluctant at the time to be committed again. I haven't been this free in 2 years, and didn't want it to end yet.

You know I can't tell all right now right now, so more is coming....

1 comments:

awww my brother is gonna make it official is Kobe Bryant's and the LA Lakers