Thursday, December 4, 2008

On My Way To Work

Pin It Now!

I'm trying something out since I'm always on the go. I'm actually posting this blog from my sidekick on my way to work.

On my way to work everyday, I can't think about what happened yesterday at work. After I leave work, all that work stuff is out the window. I keep work at work. I have to. Because if I don't, Ill wind up living like a madman.
Bad enough I don't got the weekends off and I don't got back to back days off. That alone can put a damper on your social life because you always gotta be to work the next day.
Pretty soon though, I'm gonna be doing the job chronicles something similar to the Life and Times of S. Elle, except its gonna be more controversial than that...

Until then, keep reading and watchin me like my first name is TV.

0 comments: