Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Recession Is Killing Me!!!

Pin It Now!

Here I go again, writing on my Sidekick because I stay on the go.

A couple of weeks ago, it was made official by the media that we are in a recession. I'm sitting watching the tv, like duh! We've been in a recession for a while.

I still don't understand this. If we are in a recession, then how can our government shell out billions of dollars to car companies and Wall Street? Give that money to the people. Its 300 million of us on paper. I don't know if they count prisoners or not though.

Instead of giving that $865 billion to these companies, give some of that to the people. Better yet, make us pay our bills with that. You can save these companies by clearing the debt we owe them. Not for their big wigs to ride around in new cars while we are packed on the trains and buses in this nation.

I think my solution would pan out and be a sucess here in America. Our economy sucks. At the rate we are going, its going to be a national law to have two jobs by the time I'm 30. I'm dead serious. One to pay bills and one to eat. And do what you want with the little you have left.

People are really resulting to barbarian ways out here in these streets. Someone just stabbed a bus driver last week over two dollars! SMH. Its getting rougher and rougher by the day. Plus Christmas is coming. People gotta eat and try to buy gifts for their kids. I'm gonna call the next two weeks The Recession: Stick-Up Kids is Out To Tax because mark my words, people will go to desperate measures to feed and provide for themselves and their families. Stay Tuned!

1 comments:

Like I said, 'Tis the season to be Jackin fa la la la la, la la la la! And I'm not just talking about the holiday season, i'm talking about this season of recession. Your solution is great in theory, but the way I see it, either way we'd be bailing out these major corporations. Even if the money was given directly to the people, we'd pay our bills which is money we owe to corporations for rendering a service,which is how they make money in the first place. We pay that money for the cable we have to have, oil for the heat we need for our homes, the gas we need for our cars, cell phones we use. All that money is going right back to those same corporations. Oh and that money we have left, would also go back to them for that new shirt we have to buy, them new kicks, that fly bag, that new PS3, those cigarettes, and even that health insurance benefit our jobs force us to get or otherwise face dying on the table! So, unless you get your paycheck and put that money under your mattress every 2 weeks, the money is going right back to paying those execs their huge bonuses and vacations. This is unfortunately, the society we live in.