Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One Man Army

Pin It Now!


     I feel like a one man army right now. Why? Because I'm practically doing everything for this blog by myself. No team, no nothing. I'm not even sure people are looking at the blog. No one is commenting or showing love to the site. But I cant quit. Why? Because 1. I am not a quitter and 2. If I was, I would just be wanding people and checking bags all day instead of making music. I learned that no one will support in the beginning but when shit is all good, cats wanna smile up in your face and women throw themselves at you. But its all good. Its all good..... Now back to the regularly scheduled muthafuckin programming! 

1 comments:

K. Lee, I support you all the way, beba! You are 1 of my best friends and I'm realizing that more and more as time passes on. You are not alone! I'm always there if you need me. I Love You potato head! LOL