Saturday, December 27, 2008

If I Suffered from Nepotism...

Pin It Now!

Blogging on the go as usual...

A couple of days ago, I learned a new word and I said I would elaborate on it.

Nepotism is like a hook up. Its not what you know, its who you know. Examples of that would be that person who gets that position you've went to school for and spent endless summers interning for because he's the vice president's son or somebody's nephew. Its not what you know, its who you know.

As we all know, nepotism definitely is in the workplace. Its attained by brown nosing or rubbing shoulders with the right people. I call it like I see it. Ass-kissing. There is no other way to put it. Some people even go as far as fucking someone in the workplace for a better position. I don't condone that. Earn ya shit just like the rest of us.

Its always around us, especially in this music game I'm trying to get into. A hook up is good, but with nepotism its a notch higher. Annoyingly higher. To the point where your record may be better, but because he's the boss's man, he's gonna get promoted and pushed. So while you got that club banger, mr bossman is gonna slide his man's cd to the dj's while you promotin your shit on myspace.

So basically nepotism= more bullshit to add on to your fucked up day.

0 comments: