Saturday, December 6, 2008

What If?

Pin It Now!

I played my mega millions a couple of hours ago like a lot of yall. The jackpot is 146 million. I see the results at 11:20. I get one number. Damn. While the intro to Don't Be Cruel is playing in my head (I love that singing in the beginning of the song), I'm thinking to myself, what if? What if I hit lotto for 146 million?
I'm a simple dude, so all I would do is buy a house, furnish it (nothing too fancy), build a studio, get mad sneakers and clothes, pay my bills, pay my grandmother house off, and get a new benz or something. That's it.
I would invest some of the money into a business. The rest I would put up and not touch. I don't wanna be known as a rich guy. As a matter of fact, if I did win, I would tell them keep me anonymous. I know people would come out of the woodwork and start speaking to me, like we go back like Jordan and Nike (pfft!).
I'm tellin you if I was to ever get money like that only few people would know!!! And that would be my business partners, close family, my woman, and my inner circle. I'd definitely make a way for the people around me to get money too.
As far as music goes, I'd get a mac maxed out memory wise strictly for recording, about 2 terabytes worth of hard drive space, pro tools, and a real nice board. Put it in the basement of the crib, soundproof it, get 2 mics, and I'm good.
I'd get another computer strictly for making beats with a mpc 2500 and a keyboard. I'd just get a deal for distribution and marketing. That's it that's all. No MTV Cribs, no Lifestlyes of the Rich and Famous, no tv specials. I wanna stay low key.

0 comments: