Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For All You People Still Living With Your Parents

Pin It Now!


     I really dont have nothing against living with your parents if you live in freedom (you have company over, you live in the basement or have your own section of the crib) or you are saving money for the big move. But here is something I advise you not to do. DONT RENT A ROOM! I've been doing it for the past couple of months to move out the house, but my "landlord" is iggin me. She has been iggin me for a while but now she's getting to my boiling point. Bad enough her grandson be runnin at like 8 in the morning like he's practicing for the 2046 Olympics and shit, and her daughter in law (who she don't even like) tried to hide the rent money so we could get kicked out because she thought my girl was tryin to bag her man! And I cant even have sexytime without her trying to compete with my girl on who's gettin it in more. Dont get me wrong, its nice and cozy and my girl rents the other room, but my landlord is gonna wind up being cursed out or my girl is gonna punch her in the face. 
     If youre going to move out, look for somewhere you like. I moved on an emergency impulse because if I didnt, I'd be in jail right now for aggravated assault and my grandmomma and my moms would be crying still. SMH. Get on your craigslist, look in the newspapers, look on nyc.gov, and make sure it is the right move before you actually do so. My girl and I have been looking for somewhere else to move because this is not cutting it. Landlord lookin in my fridge and shit, like what the hell? I wish i would catch a (i almost said it...) in my shit! 
     At first it was cool. 400 a month light and gas included (SWEET....), summertime parties, free food and liquour, good times. Until that one party where a muthafucka looks at me funny like I dont belong. Bitch I pay rent up in this muthafucka! How u lookin at me greasy when I practically paid for that food you eatin and liqour you sippin on? And then u got the nerve to block me from my door? AW HELL NAH! And then gonna give me the wah gwan face like its all good. All I gotta say is Hennesy and half a pack of Newports cooled me down.....
    Point blank, if all is good in the nest you called or still call home for a majority of your life, stay for as long as you can. I dont mean be 35 with your girl and your kids living there, but dont rush to face the hard part of life I call: THE RENT IS DUE...
Peace! 

0 comments: