Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Things I Have An Absolute Disregard For

Pin It Now!

This is a real bucket list right here.

1. Bitches (very few women are categorized as this. Because they are
dogs who will do the grimiest things to please theirself and could care
less about anyone else even their kids if they have any)
2. Bitch ass niggaz (yall know who they are, and people have described
you. For those haters out there, I aint one)
3. Snakes (people who wait for an opportunity for you to slip, and try
to capitalize off your mistake by even throwing dirt on you're name)
4. Fakes (people who only ride when things are good, but when things are
bad, no calls, no texts, and since twitter is so poppin no @ replies)
5. Stupid people (it irks me)
6. Haters (I be wanting to smack people mannnn!)
7. Hollywood People (yeah ill collab with you.. And all I get is ya
voicemail)
8. Racists (its america not amerikkka!)
9. House niggas (yall are the worst)
10. Dick Riders (wasn't ridin my wave when I had no type of buzz, but
now since I've damn near made my own empire you hitting me up. Shame)

I don't speak much, because its no real reason to. Yall don't wanna hear
me, but when I speak yall feel me. Peace!
Kwan Lee

0 comments: