Friday, July 17, 2009

Wow, Still Can't Believe I Moved.....

Pin It Now!

Wow. Like I still can't believe I moved. I only moved a few houses down,
so when I went to the store this morning, I walked back to my old house
like I still lived there lol. I didn't want to move but I had to. Long
story. But it feels so good to have your own shit! Woooooo! I always
said since I was small that by 22 I would have my own crib. And now
look. Sure enough it happened! Now if only the rest of my predictions
would come true...

Don't worry guys the Kwan Lee TV's is coming once I get the office set
up the way I want it. There's a reason that Kwan Lee TV 22 is not out
(not gonna elaborate on it much but just know that I'm not putting that
specific one out until there's a change in politics). But best believe
when I come back its on! Until next time, peace!
Kwan Lee

0 comments: