Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let Me Address Some Rumors Real Quick.....

Pin It Now!

Ahh man! I really don't pay attention to this rumor business, but
sometimes I feel I be havin to address it! I'm not giving yall haters
and non well wishers satisfaction. I'm just standing up for myself.
Where do we start?

1. Kwan Lee TV is still on and poppin. I just been busy trying to do
things other than music. I do have a regular life.

2. Kwan Lee TV 22 is not out because of more than one reason. I will
tell you though that I am not satisfied with the level of content for
that episode.

3. I am not quitting making music. I have been going through some shit!
But I'm still breathing. I'm gonna channel it into my music though...

4. I run all my websites. No one else

5. I say what I say on twitter (twitter.com/kwanlee) cuz I feel it. I
hold back to not hurt peoples feelings though a little bit. I got a bad
habit of doing it without knowing...

That's all for now
Kwan Lee

0 comments: