Friday, July 3, 2009

When I Speak My Mind, Don't Get Mad. I Always Keep It 100!

Pin It Now!

A lot of you looked over Purple Pain, and no one is anticipating The
Road Warrior. So my attitude towards yall is like whatever. I know who
real and who not. Sad to say a lot of yall is stuck up and phony. I've
sent out invites to come see me rock, and not even my people who I
thought was my road dawgs showed up. I could have a free show right now,
and people wouldn't support. Let a garbage artist perform at amazura or
something though. The line is all the way to the airtrain damn near! I
must admit, IT FUSTRATES THE HELL OUT OF ME! On my other website I got a
mailing list and very few open up the emails. I do all this shit by
myself and I'm sick of seeing no results. I'm hearing be patient be
patient. I'm not trying to hear that. I'm not trying to be 30 still
doing open mics to get on. Not knocking anyone that's doing it, but I'm
not. For all that I might as well be a regular ass dude with a regular
ass job making regular ass money in a regular ass apartment for the rest
of my regular ass life. I be feeling like changin my genre man. At least
other genre's artists support them through thick and thin. I saw Led
Zepplin perform for 10 people and they told me after, we've been doing
it for years and we still do it because we love it. So maybe I just
might do some different shit, cuz if rappers can lie about their past
and sell millions of records while I speak truth and I'm not signed or
nothing, I'm not with it. Yall makin me lose love for the game man real
talk. I'm sick of yall not supporting me if you claim you do! I have no
team, no fanbase, no promoters, no street team. A nigga doin Kwan Lee
TV's, putting out mixtapes and ep's all by myself, and to no avail it
has gotten me nothing. So you know what? After I finish my album and put
it out, ill see where I'm going to go from there. I'm always gonna love
hip-hop, but if it gets me nothing, I'm not putting nothing out. Fuck
around and yall might see me doing some glam shit or some pop shit next
year. Maybe even some straight R&B. I'm sick of not being supported!
Kwan Lee

0 comments: