Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Haven't Thought This Hard In A Long Time...

Pin It Now!

I was going to do a Kwan Lee TV addressing things, but I decided not to. Some people think I'm paranoid for this, but I know for a fact there are people wishing for my downfall so I could be as miserable as they are. Not gonna happen! I have come too far to let this all crumble and I have much more to go. Nothing is stopping me from sucess. Its crazy because I was just saying the other day how crazy it can be. I'm not even signed yet and its like everywhere I go someone knows me. Just the other day at work this teenage kid said I look like Kwan Lee! Even people around my way now know I make music and all I do is sleep there. I don't be outside like I was in the stuy. When I first started making music I never even pictured getting this far. Its crazy man....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments: