Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Fights Fixed? WHAT!?

Pin It Now!

Yeah I said it. The fights fixed. I feel like as far as raaping goes the
fights fixed. Everytime something bogus happens, I feel my love for
making good hip-hop music is deteorating. Instead of vh1 doing all these
stupid reality shows about finding love or a job that pays you thousands
if you don't quit? They should do one based on real life issues, like
people trying to get on or just do something positive in general.
Anyway, I'm taking things into my own hand as far as me getting good
music out there. I'm not going to let a few stupid things stop me from
progressing. I got upset last night and illustrated it on twitter but I
quickly got over that. Its Kwan Diddy time now! LETS WORK PEOPLE! LOL!

By the way I got a blackberry now. My sidekick is my main phone (till
death do us part) but I need the bb for data because my inbox kept
getting full with emails from this website and others. So feel free to
email me your blackberry pins people so we could build and network and
increase our net worth. Peace!
Kwan Lee

0 comments: