Sunday, July 5, 2009

Working For Amerikka. SMH.

Pin It Now!

A lot of people know I do this music shit hardbody. But to keep a roof
over my head and keep my electronics working, I work for Amerikkka.
People that know me personally know where I work at, and if you don't I
can only tell you that it is hell. If it wasn't for the paycheck I was
getting every 2 weeks, I would have quit after the first 2 months. I
seen someone fired a few days before christmas, and I've seen them wait
until after the workload slowed down to take disciplinary action against
people. They are suspect. Trying to fire me now as I'm writing this.
Don't get me wrong, I am appreciative of the fact that I have a job, but
if there was a job available that paid better and took me without giving
me hell, I would jump ship without blinking! There's other federal jobs
and city jobs available, but I can't leave the state for 14 weeks or go
back to school. I left school because I wasn't being supported
financially. And I definitely won't be now. When I was in high school,
my needs (house, food, etc.) were taken care of, but when it came to the
things I wanted, I took care of that however I could. When college came
I was left for damn near dead and was told if I came back home, I'd be
homeless. If it wasn't for my ex-girlfriend in Maryland, I think I would
have lost it down there. I can't even say I regretted a single moment of
my life before living on my own, because if it didn't happen, I wouldn't
be who I am now. Left a lot of shit out, but just know that it shaped me
to be the humble and cool person people know me as...
Kwan Lee

1 comments:

Awwwe! Thank you babez! I appreciate the acknowledgement. U'll always have a place in MD if anything happens. U know that. I'm still waiting on a visit! LOL