Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nah, XXL Mag Didn't Say That

Pin It Now!



I am a fan of good music. If it isnt good, i dont listen to it. XXL mag did a reveiw of this mixtape. They called Theophilus London a nutcase. With all the bullshit they have co signed over the years (Meoshe Jeans, fake Jordans on Soulja Boy, those advertisements in the back), you would think for once that they would know good music. Ovbiously they dont. Listen for yourself and you determine what it is.

I personally like it because its different. Ive seen Mr. London perform and he has energy. He always has a great set. The beats have me going crazy. My favorite beat on there is Aquamilitia, but the song I like the best is Always Love U. The first time I saw him perform that, I was dying because he took a girl out of the crowd and danced with her. This is something everyone can listen to. Its on my iPod right now with that list of Kanye, Pharell, and Christian Rich.


So without further ado, Download: This Charming Mixtape

Listen to one of my favorite songs on the mixtape:

0 comments: