Monday, January 19, 2009

Complex Thinking

Pin It Now!

I know I stated that I write more than rhymes sometimes before. Well here is something I wrote down thinking at work....

Having visions of a good life
Then reality comes right in
See myself knocking at the door
Please can I come in
No past due bills
Or final notices
Is this the good life
Well I hope it is
All I want to do is make it
Take care of my family
My idea of riches
Isn't purely vanity
Materialism isn't everything
Because the people around you
Usually judge you
By what surrounds you
So while you look dapper
And your family is still strugglin
They make your riches seem dirty
Like you were hustlin
Lets get intricate and complex
Break it down a bit more
People that have money
Don't want material things more
The poor people feed them
While they starve theyselves
While the rich man can't hear
If they need help
Not even a thank you card
For buying their products
Just a receipt and warranty
For buying their products
Maybe this is too deep
For some to understand
This is just complex thinking
On my road to being a man...

0 comments: