Friday, January 23, 2009

What Kind of Mierda Is This?

Pin It Now!

So I go to do my income tax refund. I'm sitting in there, anxious as hell waiting to see the results.

I get to the desk and show the lady the w-2. I'm all excited like I'm gettin monaayyyyyyy!!!! Boom. We finish the paperwork, and all I'm getting is 300 FUCKING DOLLARS.

I BUST MY ASS ALL YEAR TRYING TO KEEP MY JOB, TAKING CABS WHEN I'M RUNNING LATE TO BE THERE ON TIME, AND ALL I GET IS 300 DOLLARS? AW HELLLL NAW!

I WALKED RIGHT UP OUT OF THERE TOLD THEM I'LL HOLLA! THEN THEY GONNA TAKE 80 OUT OF THAT 300 DOLLARS! FUCK THAT! LEAVIN ME WITH ENOUGH MONEY TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING AND GET A PACK OF NEWPORTS... SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT..............

This rap money need to hurry up and come here man. I need a deal like yesterday!

2 comments:

Think of it this way, you don't OWE them any money.... Always look for the positive, bro!!!

That's the good and the bad of all your hard work. You only get $300 back because you made decent money. The more refund you get the less you made. So it could be worse, you could be jobless. Unemployment ain't sweet