Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Speakin My Muthafuckin Mind

Pin It Now!

I think its really time I started being visible. Being invisible is cool, but sometimes I just wanna pop out and be like what's poppin! I'm on some new shit to others, old shit to me. Fuck it. Conforming to the bullshit is not working for me. Keeping it a hunnid when I black out is not enough. Me being reserved is dead. Because it has gotten me little. Time to be seen for a minute then fade to black again. I have more wisdom now and I really feel like its my time and those along with me!

Gotta shout out NYSD for launching B+C Magazine. They did it. Me being in the magazine is a long shot, because I don't think I meet the criteria lol. I'm not famous enough yet. Don't think for a second I'm not a head nod or a handshake away from it though.

I'm about to fuck this secret society shit up, because its fucking up the game. Wait, it has already. A dude like me gotta take mine because its not gonna be given to me. I've been doing it my whole life. Only thing I was ever handed was a bullshit story. A whole bunch of that was good but's. A whole lot of that's aights. Numerous look overs and politics because of who I was. But it reared me to be the person I am today. I learned from youth not to depend on anyone. I'm going in how I came out. Alone.

You think this shit gonna make me stop though? Hell no! I gotta keep moving no matter what most of these people think. For every person that hate me, there's 5 who don't. Trust.

0 comments: