Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why I Called My EP The Akira EP

Pin It Now!

What's going on yall? I dunno who be reading this blog and checks it
frequently and I am not a superficial person. I believe all gems will be
found by those who seek it. Anyway, the reason why I called my EP
"Akira" is because if you've ever watched the movie Akira (if you
haven't please do) you know that the main character Tetsuo is not really
taken seriously until he goes on a tirade and shows cats what it is!
That's how I feel. A lot of people I know personally don't show love or
support (few people do whaup v, whaup trish! Whatup dust!). Its too many
people to call out that don't show love and I'm not about hating. I will
get my point across though just like Tetsuo did. He put it on his city
badly. Watch the movie!

The Akira EP focuses on me rapping. I made all the beats as well. People
won't produce for me and I only collab with few. I have no problem with
collabing with anybody, but its a rarity when someone wants to jump on a
record with me. I put this out on some fuck it shit. Lets see what
happens with it. I'm not even promoting it as hard as I am Purple Pain.
Its something unspoken about my skills on the mic not being up to my
peers par or something my peers laugh at, but I don't do it to say I'm
the illest or the rawest. I do it because I love it and I spit real
shit. Why hate on that? If I was to get signed and I only moved 100,000
units I'd be happy as shit because that's 100,000 more than I thought I
would have sold. But we all know my production will move more than
that... I can't make no records about selling drugs and making it rain
because that's not me. What I don't do, I don't talk about. And if I did
something extreme, I'm not gonna talk about it on the mic. Makes no
sense to me talking about I wet up a whole block because I'd be
incriminating myself. Feel me?
Kwan Lee

1 comments:

Thanks 4 the shout out babez! I will support always! I'm so proud of u! Love ya!