Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

Pin It Now!

I heard the news at work. I didn't believe it. I'm still in shock. Like
wow. One of my biggest inspirations gone. It would be real bad taste to
make jokes right now or bring up past events online. Can't no one sit
and say they aint dream about them socks or that glove. And I think the
media should treat this tragedy with respect as well. He reached out to
people with his music that didn't even speak english. Did great
humanitarian efforts. He broke barriers in black music. He did a lot and
I think he should be remembered as a great entertainer. He made the
earth stand still being the only person I know in my lifetime to have
all major networks including regular tv premier his videos
simultaneously at the same time! All I'm saying is remember the greatest
entertainer in our lifetime (people in my age group). RIP Micheal
Jackson.
Kwan Lee

0 comments: