Monday, June 8, 2009

DAMN

Pin It Now!

I'M ON MY IPOD RIGHT NOW AND I AM PISSED! I was going to do all caps but
fuck it. I bust my ass to get to the alphabet lounge to get the place
shut down by the owner. Quick to take hip hop money but won't let hip
hop rock. They fall into the same category as the annex now. I ain't
even get the chance to play my shit so I am extra tight. A well known
exec was there and this coulda been my shot. I guess everything happens
for a reason. Shit like this make it hard to stay positive. Real hard. I
bet you if a rock band or pop singer was there they would let them rock
all night. This is some bullshit. And I got decent for the place. I was
better off coming in sweats man. Dead ass. It's like I'm against the
world with my music. Bad enough I get little or no support and then
this. What will it take to be heard? This is the only option I have to
live life to the fullest and it's taken as a joke. People say I am
talented but talent gets places. Talent gonna leave me struggling at
this rate. Something has to give. Something man. It's do or die for me.
I'm not trying to work at an airport for the rest of my life. I'm not
trying to be a wait for income tax check to check drone. Shit
man..............

Sent from my iPod


Kwan Lee

2 comments:

i hear you brotha fuck with pete colon lets get it in.. keep making them hits something will give be in karma tonight