Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Man.....

Pin It Now!

I try to stay positive in life, but its not easy. I'm blogging right now
as I'm waiting to get on stage. Even though I have little or no support
when it comes to most things in my life, I still do it. Why? Because I
need to maintain my sanity before I wind up slapping someone. A lot of
the good things in my life are the things I look at before I wind up
spazzin and just slapping the shit out of people! Even at work I just be
feeling like straight bustin someone head open! Not saying it like ima
tough dude or big bad man cuz there is a chance I can get my shit
rocked... I keep it 100 and could give a fuck less bout what people say
or think. Everyone who knows me knows I'm the cool calm dude, but
sometimes I really be feeling like just BLAWWW! Yall have no idea....
Kwan Lee

0 comments: