Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dirty niggaz wit clean clothes on by Miss Kola

Pin It Now!

I got this email from my homegirl Miss Kola from Cali on twitter. She
tweeted it and I asked her to elaborate so I can put it on here.

You can spot these niggaz from a mile away. First sign is the "Layered
Look". For instance. If you see a nigga with 2 or more shirts on, but
only the outside one look clean, 9 out of 10 he a dirty nigga with clean
clothes on.. Next sign is the "Ring around the Neck" if the nigga go on
a fresh white T but the neck is mad BLACK he a dirty nigga with clean
clothes on.. And last but not least.. If the nigga got on clean clothes
but he smell like a bag of onions and its the early A.M, that nigga aint
washed his ass yet. These the type of niggaz you just wanna take a bar
of soap and beat the hell out of em.. OH yeah females do it too dont get
it twisted. I will tell you the signs of a dirty broad with clean
clothes on next time.. : )  P.S dont forget to follow me on
twitter.com/misskola
Kwan Lee