Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Been A While

Pin It Now!

What's going on people? It has been a minute. That doesn't mean I
haven't been grinding and working hard. I'm on more websites now.
Chances are if its poppin, I'm on there. Not as a feature, but I'm
working on that. Its not easy trust me. Best believe though, I'm working
on my album The People vs. Kwan Lee. Its not anticipated, or in demand,
but I'm dropping it. I don't care about the demand or the anticipation.
Its hard to get support in my city man! I laugh about it though.
Everything will come in due time. I'm appreciative of the love that is
shown to me though. Very appreciative. Shoutout to everyone that
genuinely shows love. Anyway, yall know the links. If yall don't just
google Kwan Lee and Kwan Lee TV! Peace...
Kwan Lee

0 comments: