Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Hardest Part About Music Is.....

Pin It Now!


As you know if you read this site and keep up with me, I DO A LOT! I'm pretty much a self contained entity. I have no choice. The part that is hardest about that is that I am a threat to a lot of people, and they try to do everything in their power to make sure I don't spread like wildfire. Meanwhile, in the past week alone my content in some way shape or fashion has been on major websites (WorldStar, ThisIs50, Forbez DVD) without me paying a dime! Everything is going great as far as the resume and the work I put in. All I am asking for, for the most part, is that the content get spreaded to websites where I know and have met the owners and bloggers personally! 

That's the hardest part about this game. Everyone's either scared to rock with you or want to wait until you blow up to say they knew you and remember the beginning. Remember now! Remember now! Show love now! That's all I ask. I know a lot of radio hosts for online radio stations as well. No love there either. But I get an email to promote you or support you guys and I do it because its the right thing to do. Support your own. Not for the greater gain of myself or favor for a favor. It would be nice if I could get that in return.

UNTIL THEN, IMMA KEEP GRINDIN! YOU HAVE TO SEE ME. YOU WILL SEE ME. WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOING GREATER THOUGH, DONT SAY I DIDNT TELL YOU SO! 


0 comments: