Saturday, April 14, 2012

The BlackBerry House Phone?

Pin It Now!

So I am online checking to see what's going on with the new technology and stuff, and I stumble across this dock that will make your BlackBerry pretty much a house phone. This image leaked and as you can see its an old BlackBerry so apparently this has been in the works for a while. It would be really dope if I could get the BlackBerry house phone... This is an official release with RIM and I am very if at all picky about third-party accessories for the most part. I don't use third party accesories for phones. 
This along with the official BlackBerry keyboard and mouse for the Playbook are some releases I am anticipating! A lot of changes have been going on at RIM, but I am confident that it is for the best and not the worst. I'm not a social phone user anymore so BlackBerry fulfills my needs. #BeBold

0 comments: