Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FlavaBoom: The Next Big Thing.

Pin It Now!

So I'm in The City today (Manhattan for those who aren't from NY) shopping and I run across this store on 17th and 6th. I haven't really been tuned into the whole frozen yogurt pinkberry wave, but something told me check this store out.

The store is named FlavaBoom and is similar to pinkberry and all the other frozen yougurt stores except that it is more affordable. And the flavors are crazy! They had a red velvet flavor, a strawberry kiwi flavor, and get this: a peanut butter flavor! There were more but of course I had to get all three like a greedy ass.

Then to top it all off, its has all types of toppings you can put on it, and it is self service! They had cookie dough, reeses, nutter butter, graham crackers, and even cereals! There were so many toppings that tasted great I couldn't choose. I felt like a kid in sugar dreamland! Definitely will be making routine visits with this store. I wish they would put a FlavaBoom in Brooklyn.

0 comments: