Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0 Findings

Pin It Now!

So right now I am typing this message from my BlackBerry 9900, but its showing up on the BlackBerry PlayBook. This is one of the new features on the new OS upgrade we got this morning, and honestly one of the dopest features on any tablet period. Your Android and iPad can't do that huh? 

For all my people that know about rooting your PlayBook, you will be happy to find out that you can still use your "rooted" and side-loaded apps. Its pretty much the best of both worlds! (I did lose access to the Android Market on my HoneyComb Launcher, wonder why RIM?) 

A lot of the apps on the Android side of my tablet now work after this upgrade. The Kwan Lee TV app works, as well as other apps. If I'm not mistaken, RIM put out a message concerning Android apps a few days ago. 

If you haven't picked up a BlackBerry PlayBook you should do so, and you really should do so if you have a BlackBerry. For $200 it's the best tablet you're going to get at that price. To get the same features on another tablet is about $350 and up on the Android OS and the iPad starts at $500 if I'm not mistaken. 

GO GET A BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK NOW! 

0 comments: