Monday, February 6, 2012

Early Morning Thinking

Pin It Now!

So I wake up this morning thinking to myself: what website can't I get on today? I haven't been on any except for the ones I could post on in a while. Forgot what it feels like. And I pretty much can count everytime its happened since 2010. Politics has a lot to play in the sites I would love to be on, but I'm busy trying to get presidents.

As far as the whole online radio campaign, I'm pretty much done with it, because its pointless when only the computers in the station are the only ones watching the show. I'm just going to be asking hosts why haven't I been on your show? On my time, on my camera.

Other than these two thoughts, I've also been thinking about how I've helped a lot of people and really not get what I deserve in return. Everyone wants to be friendly when you can help them or they need you (and a lot of times costs nothing), but if you need them for the smallest most miniscule of things its always something, or some excuse.

Example: I had a show a few months ago where it was free to get in, but everyones either busy or has no money (key: show with FREE entry). Mind you I've been sick, broke, hungry, tired, almost dead and all and still came through for the most part. Things like that with nothing in return back drives a man to what you would consider selfishness and I would consider waking up.

Message: Do for others, but not better than you do for yourself.

0 comments: