Friday, April 17, 2009

Vacation...

Pin It Now!

I don't know who's watching Kwan Lee TV or not, but I'm taking a break from all the side projects I'm doing to focus more on music. In a month I put out 9 official episodes. It was supposed to be once a week haha! I'm not abandoning it, because I think it is a great idea. Especially now when I found out that World Star charges for exposure and I'm doing it for free...

This recession is gonna break a lot of us, but at the same time its gonna make a lot of us. As I'm listening to a beat I'm going to do for Purple Pain (yeah I'm gonna have to do a solo). I didn't want to because my raps aren't that great to me. I wanted to feature my production because I'm known for that more than I'm know for rapping lol.

Stay tuned man. I'm focusing back on the music so hopefully some good comes out of that.

0 comments: