Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Think I Abandoned The Website...

Pin It Now!

What's going on guys? I haven't wrote anything up here in a while. I've been busy doing videos and doing the Kwan Lee TV episodes. Mind you I do this mostly myself. So its kind of hard to multitask. I have another site I'm running as well. That's blockaholic.ning.com.

I have no blog team or no video crew so its like I'm a one man band when it comes to posting things and stuff. I'm gonna keep in touch though and start writing more blogs on my sidekick though. Belei dat....

For now, I hope you guys are enjoying what I am posting on the site. I appreciate the fact that people take time out of their day to sit and watch the site. Purple Pain will be finalized as soon as Elus gets the studio back up and running. Its about 80% done! I'm excited man. I can't believe people are hearing my music and like it. It amazes me...

A lot of good things have been happening with this music so fast. Its like a blur. And friday was a memory I will never forget. I was at my man Sean Conn's house for a lil get together and Sweet Tee (a pioneer of hip-hop for women) came though. I let her hear the beat I sampled her song in. She's like that's dope, what record is that? In my mind I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. So I said take a guess. She still didn't know. I told her it was her record. She was like wowwwwww. She digged it. And possibly wanted to get on the record! WOWWWWWWWWW! To meet someone who's music I sampled and she digs it is amazing! Hopefully that goes well....

I'm about to go shoot this video though. its gonna be up tonight! I'm out this mug, peace!

0 comments: