Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's Been Going On In The Past Couple Of Days With Me.

Pin It Now!



     As the readers know, I threw a tantrum late Thursday night. I was livid about not being able to perform at the China Club and even more livid that no one even tried to come out (some people got a pass from me). As I'm walking to the train station that night, this bouncer from the strip club asks me can he buy a cigarette from him. Something told me to just give him one. I did, and he got me into the strip club for free.

     So i go in there, looking at the dancers and all that, when an idea striked my head. Why dont I ask the DJ if he could play my song? I did, and he showed love. I wasn't expecting that at all. To top that off, the strippers start vibin to my shit. Then the dudes in the club start vibin to my shit. Im like WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! These people dont know who I am or what the song is, but they are vibin! So u know I had to walk around like yeah I made that. I got a lot of props. Then the stripper who danced to it named GiGi was like she liked the song and I need to come back with it to give to the DJ.... Havent been back yet though. You already know how that goes as far as having a wifey is concerned. But this is another opportunity for me! 

     In addition to that, I finally finished my tatoo. Well the first one at least. I got the king and the crown done at Manny's Tattoos (75-10 Jamaica Ave. Woodhaven Ny, 11421). If you go there, ask for Manny. He has great prices! Gonna get the team name on my arm soon!

2 comments:

my nigga..iThink wifey got to let this one go!!
that's a good opportunity for real!
seize it

It takes alot of courage to do something like that...asking the DJ to play your song. I'm so proud of you! Everything will happen for you. Trust me. I don't know anybody who deserves it more than you do.