Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time For A New Blog...

Pin It Now!

Here I am, live from my sidekick. I've been posting a lot of videos lately. Why? Because I've been making a lot of videos. I've been recording, editing, and putting them up. Along with running the Blockaholic (blockaholic.ning.com) website. I feel like a machine man!!!

Thank you to all the people watching Kwan Lee TV! I'm not really concerned with the numbers because that's so superficial to me. I know its good. If it wasn't, I wouldn't put it out haha!

Thank you to all the people watching whatever I put up actually. In my lifetime, I've been told I can't a lot of times. So for someone to actually be interested in my shit, I'm very greatful. So thank yall once again! Yall have no idea how hard this shit is with little or no people co signing you! Shout to the big homie Elus for looking out for the kid. If it wasn't for him, I woulda quit this shit real talk....

On another note though, I need an assistant. For real. Someone who is willing to grind with me and ride with me. Someone willing to be behind the camera when I have to be on the camera. Someone willing to put work in, be on point, and promote hard and not be lazy with it. If its anyone out there willing to do so let me know so we can discuss business! I need a Fonsworth Bentley too dammit!!!

I'm out, peace!

0 comments: