Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Can't Auto-Tune Elus!

Pin It Now!

So I'm in the crib today playing around and I have an idea. How would Elus sound Auto-Tuned? I already experimented with my vocals and a sample of Mala's and they came out good, so why not?

I did my trademark smirk and I got to work. I did the glory days song we did together. I auto-tuned the home Heat, came out good. Me on Auto-Tune sounds cool for some reason (its like a mix of Ron Browz, 50, and Kanye, sweet).

Then I get to Elus. No robotic sound or a hint of one. Damn. I tweak some settings (his voice is deeper than t-pain's). No avail. I try to turn up the pitch. No can do. I am stunned. I even went as far as putting Mary J Blige on the Auto-Tune (hint) and it came out great.

So I closed up everything and hit the big homie Elus up letting him know he can't be Auto-Tuned (that flow is unique yall, powerful!). He still has it on his away message lol!

0 comments: