Friday, May 8, 2009

ITS OFFICIAL. PURPLE PAIN IS HERE!!!

Pin It Now!



Its here. Its really here. My first project, Purple Pain. I would like to thank everyone that helped make this project reality. A big shout out goes to Frank Ramz because my main computer went down yesterday and he did me the favor of uploading it online! Definitely appreciate that...

I hope everyone that listens has a good time. This isnt the end of good music. I feel this is a good start towards what I am trying to do. I am trying to make hip-hop fun again. With the help of others of course. Some good things are bound to happen!

But, without further ado download: Purple Pain

PS: If i get the joint on Kevin Nottingham, im going to send him the samples kit....

1 comments:

I looooove it! It stays on heavy rotation on my phone and my computer. Kwan Lee 4 President! LOL