Monday, May 4, 2009

Blogging in Bed

Pin It Now!

With Purple Pain readying for release, I was on twitter talking about
how unanticipated it is. I really don't think its going to be heard much
but I could be wrong. Never know. I believe Flex can drop a couple bombs
on the records if he heard itpersonally. I don't care about numbers
because I strongly believe its not how many hear it but who hears it. It
would be nice to have 22 million downloads or a song that's on another
website though.....

While I'm on that subject, I've been sending some songs out. DJ's and
webmasters, if I send the music to you and you're not feeling it, please
reply that. If its garbage to you, just say so! If I'm taking time out
of my day to send you shit, you should send something back with your
response! If you like it or you don't! Don't send me no auto-reply
either! And don't stash it then be a dick rider when it has a buzz sayin
you was the first one to have it. I know cats that be like that.......

About twitter: Novice and I had a debate over who was the most
unanticipated on twitter. 3rd Degry jumps into the debate and we all
agree on a supergroup. Crazy right? Lets see how that goes... more on
that coming when it is concrete....
Kwan Lee

0 comments: