Monday, November 15, 2010

TPVKL2 Update!

Pin It Now!


For the people that do actually bump Kwan Lee music, you know that I'm dropping this sequel on 1-1-11. Ive put out a few songs here and there, and they have good responses. This mixtape is not feature heavy. Why? Because I barely work with others. I am not objecting to it, but working with Kwan Lee seems like one of those unspoken no-no's where I am at. Either because you aren't feeling the music, or because you're not allowed to work with me. Still want a beat or footage though..... 

I'm what you would call stubborn when it comes to that. It just makes me work harder. I could care less about who does not want to work with me at this point. I did better than a lot of people did by myself promoting as usual than others who have a plethora of supporters and well wishers. A lot of my closest people don't support me, so I expect nothing more from a stranger. TPVKL2 is going to drop on time, and TPVKL3 drops in 361 days. There might be a project in between that but I'm iffy on it. 

I actually finished TPVKL2 very early this time, but I want to put more records on it. I want 17 tracks again. I have records written that I just need to record and get done. If you like the music, I'll doubt you see me on anyone else's records as of now (thats another can of worms I'll write about in caps someday), but I'm just going to keep on grinding. I pick up a vibe and I'm going with my gut feeling on that issue. 

Well that is all for the TPVKL2 update. Oh i almost forgot I am not leaking anymore songs from it (and that is hard to do), until after Thanksgiving. Literally. STAY TUNED FOR BLACK FRIDAY

0 comments: