Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Know This Is Random, But...

Pin It Now!



I felt like dropping this mixtape just because. Just because I felt like it. I have a lot of beats in the stash. If you didn't know by now, I make music (like really doe, some people still dont know lol). I decided to take a whole bunch of beats I haven't released and just put them out. I have no plan on using them. I have a lot of beats people wont hear for a long time. Or even at all. It may look like im contradicting my announcement from last week, but how many people gonna actually use the beats, and record some dope music to them? Haha....

Download: Kwan Lee: Beats From The Vault Volume 1

PS: IF YOU DO USE A BEAT FROM THIS MIXTAPE, GIVE THE KID CREDIT. THATS ALL I AM ASKING. DONT BE THAT ARTIST THAT FORGETS WHO MADE THE BEAT....

1 comments:

Get it in Kwan..wish you continued success...what it is Kwan Lee..I know this shit aint easy I feel like giving up everyday but real niggas like you keep me going..