Thursday, July 26, 2012

Did Tonight Really Just Happen?

Pin It Now!



So I performed at Webster Hall tonight. I haven't blogged after an event in years, but this was surreal. I'm shooting a video for 2 joints off of the Million Dollar Mind tape, and I'm thinking to myself, ok its just a video shoot it is what it is, but people were actually digging what I was doing! That is a crazy feeling to me. From being told don't rap, to being told to rap more..... CRAZY! Shoutout to J Hatch and iStandard for the opportunity! Crazy part is I was supposed to do this last night, but I brought a USB stick when Drawzilla was spinning CDJ and Hatch told me to come close out iStandard. So I guess it all worked out. I got producers offering me beats! And there's a possibility a REALLY GOOD SITUATION may come out of this.

 I CANT WAIT UNTIL THIS VIDEO DROPS! THIS MAY BE MY MOST CREATIVE ONE!

Even crazier moment about this night: I wound up catching footage of J Cole spitting a freestyle at DROM becuase my man Duce Da Privilege invited me out to tape him perform and that was impromptu. CRAZY B! 

0 comments: