Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Gift & My Curse

Pin It Now!

So as most of you know, I am the CEO and sole employee of Kwan Lee TV. A gift and a curse at the same time. Yes I provide the internet with dope content and am a leader in Urban Media, but I do music as well. And I personally feel it is intentionally overlooked and ignored (that's a whole 'notha story). A lot of times in the early days, people used to try to use me and present a fake opportunity for my music to progress as well. Its a shame some people still try though.

Currently, I am looking for managegment. FOR MY MUSIC. I really don't feel I need it, but if people can cash in on something they are more willing to reach out. I'm definitely not getting into a situation where I get sold a dream that will never happen and wind up having to document everyone's "progression" and have my progress collect dust. Been there, done that. But of course a lot of people will try to add Kwan Lee TV in the deal with my music because they know the potential value. However, I know the true value of my company, and I don't see my self being a sucker.

Some people may say his music isn't as good as the camera work is, but truthfully I've made more money off strictly the music than a lot of my peers that "get mad love" have. If we add the camera money to that, a lot of people would hate me more. I have proved people wrong and will definitely do it over....

I know my worth. I keep quiet about it, but I know my worth. There's so much going on behind closed doors as far as how valuable I am, but that will never be revealed only because I'm not writing a book or nothing. Ever. A pee-wee herman type movie if the money is right, but a full-blown book never.

The most fustrating part is a lot of people around me know my worth, but when you're in a game where everyone is scared of getting left behind, this is usually common. This game is a lot of smoke and mirrors...

0 comments: