Thursday, June 10, 2010

So People Are Listening

Pin It Now!

This morning, I got a message on facebook regarding The People Vs. Kwan Lee. I have to actually say I am surprised. I haven't got much or any feedback from people I know, but this message said that it was played back to back. That to me is big. I appreciate the people who take the time out of their day with this plethora of music we are provided all the time to actually listen to my music. I always appreciate when my music is played and people show genuine love.

Honestly, it is not easy pushing your music sometimes. I'm in a superficial city. Its about who's backing you or who gives the a-ok. Its about the "official" websites and internet radio stations giving you a co-sign. You would think that my home New York would show love the most, but in reality I have gotten more love out of state than here. California loves it like I am from there. I'm even getting love overseas. It boggles me when just 2 years ago I got told stick to producing, and now the people who told me that are out the loop. Part of me feels like saying I told you, but I'm gonna keep my cool....

If anything, when I get my star power up (ill explain that another day) I will have a voice to say who I do this for. Music is my stress relief. I make music for the people who go through real things. I can't talk about killing people and being some big time dude when in actuality I take the train, I'm always broke and wait on my homie with the car to go places. That's not me. One day I will officially be the voice for people who weren't "the man" or the popular guy. For the kids who got picked on, weren't part of the in crowd and they called losers. That will be me. I got y'all....

1 comments:

Kwan! SDB always plays ya shit, we got u whenever, its nuthin big homie. When People vs 2 dropping ??