Monday, June 25, 2012

Miami, It Was Real...

Pin It Now!


I got back from Miami yesterday. Was out there for the A&R Power Summit. Got to meet a lot of executives and learned even more about the business. I paid attention. Shout out to Jesse Jess aka Urban Threshold for flying me out there to cover the event and once you see the footage you will love it. Met a few people out there with talent and I definitely want to work with.

As far as the fun part, other than the event, I just vibed out, got a piece of mind. I was walking down Collins like I was on Broadway in the hood. Yeah I really was posted up in Miami 4am like it was Broadway & Howard walking outside. 

I felt like Tony when he was washing dishes in Scarface though looking at the quality of life. Most of the time I was dolo just reflecting. It looked like something out of a movie. Money flying, cars zoomin, girls half naked (sorry baby it was in front of my face in broad daylight), it was just crazy. I wasn't there for all of that though. I was there for my future. I'm not gonna front for Miami if I ain't doing the same thing out here in NY. BILLS GOTTA BE PAID AND I AINT GOT A DIME IN! YOU HEARD! LATER...

PS: HERE'S SOME NEW MATERIAL I DID SINCE MILLION DOLLAR MIND DROPPED





0 comments: