Friday, January 1, 2010

TPVKL IS FINALLY HERE!

Pin It Now!



I have been promoting this mixtape for a while. It feels good to finally finish my 1st official solo mixtape. I dont want to talk too much about the project and hype it up, but from what I have heard and what I was told, it is good. So with all that being said, here is TPVKL: The People Vs. Kwan Lee

Tracklisting:
1 - Intro
2 - Me Against The World
3 - Unstoppable
4 - When The Smoke Clears (feat. Mala Reginz & Elus)
5 - Be Yourself
6 - Do The Bobby Brown (feat. Mala Reignz)
7 - Can U Feel It (feat. Spits Da Dawn & D Dave)
8 - Storytelling (feat. 3rd Degry & Pete Colon)
9 - Radio Bullshit Remix (feat. Key & Meek)
10 - What Im Bout (feat. Key & Rover)
11 - Drug Game Dead (feat. Dollarz)
12 - My Pain
13 - No One There
14 - You Would Think
15 - I Have Some Problems (feat. Mz LaLa & G3MZ)
16 - No Greater Love
17 - Livin Our Dream (feat. Mala Reignz, Miss Michelle & Elus)
18 - My Life Is A Nightmare
19 - Outro

Download: The People Vs. Kwan Lee

0 comments: